Town Heli-Hop Adventure
Jump on board the heli-taxi! Fly in style around the town of Carnarvon landing at all the tourist hotspots.
This informative tour will have your senses in overload as you take in the local area from above, and from the ground!
1) Depart Carnarvon Airport and enjoy a town scenic flight on your way to the Carnarvon Space and Technology Museum.
2) Land at the exclusive helipad at the Carnarvon Space & Technology Museum and explore the museum at your leisure.
3) Take-off and enjoy another flight out to the One Mile Jetty next to the mouth of the Gascoyne River. Landing at the helipad, take some time to explore the mangroves, walk the Lock Hospital Trail to find the 'Don't Look at the Islands' memorial sculpture and visit the Carnarvon Heritage Museum home to the HMAS Sydney II/HSK Kormoran Display.
4) Worked up an appetite? Enjoy a delicious lunch at the Sunsets Cafe*
5) Take off from the One Mile Jetty helipad and enjoy the trip back to the Carnarvon Airport.
What to bring: a camera, some money for lunch (optional) and entry to the Carnarvon Heritage Museum.
From $285 per guest*